PRGF (Endoret) technology accelerates the process of healing and regeneration of tissues, reducing inflammation, pain and risk of infection. It can be indicated whenever there is a need for tissue regeneration (dry eye, corneal ulcers, glaucoma surgery, persistent epithelial defects and others).
The difference between the majority of artificial eye drops and the eye drops obtained through this technology consists of their physical and chemical characteristics, and their concentration of growth factors is very similar to natural tear favoring the regeneration of the damaged ocular tissue.
- Autologous, because it is made from the patient’s blood, without adverse effects.
- It has an adequate concentration of platelets that promotes a greater cellular proliferation.
- Does not contain leukocytes, decreasing pain and inflammation.
- Has the same pH and osmolarity as the tear, for a greater regenerative potential.
- Has a higher anti-fibrotic potential compared to other blood products.