Our reason for existing is to respond to the needs and expectations of those who seek us.
For us, excellence is a principle.
The Management Board of IMO commits to the following duties:
- The development of all activity, under high ethical-professional standards.
- Continuous training of employees.
- The management of an Institute of Ophthalmology of High Quality and Efficiency, formed by a competitive team, dynamic and strongly committed to the organization.
- Compliance with all required requirements and a continuous search to improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- The establishment of Quality objectives for the whole process of providing Medical and Surgical Care in the area of Ophthalmology and a continuous revision in the search for an increased Quality.
- Continuous and effective communication system between all employees, so that they commune the same objective of the Institute, to provide a quality service to all its clients.
- The Selection and Evaluation of suppliers.