Glaucoma cases are not all the same, the diagnosis of the glaucoma subtype must be precise, and therapy chosen should be the most appropriate for each case.
These are the therapeutic, non-pharmacological options we have available at IMO to treat patients with glaucoma.
- Implantation of Ahmed valve
- Non-penetrating deep sclerectomy (EPNP) with scleral lake implant
- Minimally invasive surgery with XEN implant (MIGS)
- Diode Laser Transscleral Cyclophotocoagulation (G-probe and micro pulsed)
- Ultrasound Cyclo Plasty (UCP).